Please select the vendor currently charging you for the subscription.
1. Go to the main web site (www.slacker.com) using a desktop computer.
2. Select your name/email address listed on the upper right side of the slacker website, and select Account Settings from the pull-down menu.
3. In the Manage Your Subscription section, select Cancel Plus or Cancel Premium (depending on your subscription level).
You'll be prompted again to be sure you want to cancel your subscription. Select Downgrade to Basic to confirm your cancellation.
1. From the Slacker Radio Android app, select the Menu icon.
2. Select Account.
3. Select Modify Account.
4. On the Subscription Info page you can cancel your subscription.
Note: Carrier-billed subscriptions can only be cancelled using Android Phones. If you currently have an iPhone, you cannot cancel your subscription via the app and will need to contact your phone carrier directly to cancel your carrier-billed subscription.
All subscriptions purchased through iTunes can only be managed through iTunes, either on your iOS device or on your computer. You can find current instructions for managing your iTunes-billed subscriptions here: