Please select the vendor currently charging you for the subscription.
- Go to the main web site (www.slacker.com) using a computer.
- Click on your email address which is listed on the upper right side of the slacker website, and choose "Account Settings" from the pull-down menu.
- Click on "Modify Account Info"
- Click on "Cancel Subscription"
- You'll be prompted again to be sure you want to cancel your subscription. Click "Confirm Cancellation" to confirm your cancellation.
Note: Subscriptions purchased directly from Slacker can only be cancelled from the Slacker web site on a computer, and cannot be cancelled using a mobile phone or tablet.
- Open the Slacker Application on your phone.
- Go to the Main Menu within the application and select the Gear icon.
- Select "Account"
- Select "Modify Account"
- On the Subscription Info page you can cancel your subscription.
Note: Carrier-billed subscriptions can only be cancelled using Android or Windows Phones. If you currently have an iPhone, you cannot cancel your subscription via the app and will need to contact your phone carrier directly to cancel your carrier-billed subscription.
All subscriptions purchased through iTunes are handled by Apple via iTunes. Subscriptions purchased through iTunes can only be managed through iTunes, either on your iOS device or on your computer. You can find current instructions for managing your iTunes-billed subscriptions here: